Just read a book called "Jerome Becomes Genius". It is a book written by a modern Jew. The book focuses on the lessons that can be learned from Jew for our life.
These are the principles that described in the book:
Principle of Imagination
Something that is not logic can be logic with the assistance of creative imagination. Imagine a different reality, abandon all logic and possibilities, manifest that is not possible with possible means.
Principle to Maintain Smartness
Change comfort and routine things. Keep on wandering physically and mentally to know and experience other territories. You are better not to feel satisfied that you have achieve comfort level and financial safety.
Principle of Main Knowledge
Learn forever, submit questions, and never assume at first.
Principle of Enhancement of Quality
There is no reason to waste time by doing something from the scratch. It is better to use what is already invented in a means that fits with your special needs.
Principle of Inspiration
Find a sample that you can model, walk right in the steps (not scattering) and add your own innovation during the road.
15 Advices and Jew's Technique to Improve Memory
- trust your memory;
- write clearly, use black ink over white paper;
- learn with loud voice and intonation;
- learn when you walk or move back and forth. Do it with joy;
- learn in an inspiring place, a place that you want;
- avoid disturbances that can distract your attention;
- use concentration technique, which is pray, a song, or other motivated means;
- start learning by reading something that is interested and light;
- it is better to learn two hours while you have full energy than learn for five hours when you are tired;
- while you are studying, ride its wave and flow with its materials. When you are out of energy, rest and give your mind a full rest;
- summarize ideas and concepts by using key words that can trigger your memory;
- create key words by using related stories;
- arrange material logically, in groups, chronologically etc;
- use acronyms, symbols that are contrast and parallel symbols;
- repeat and train often.