This is the excerpt of chapter of Norman Vincent Peale's book, "You Can if You Think You Can" .
Suggestions to show what motivation can do for you:
- motivation kindles the fire within you - a fire that make spiritual power keeps on fire;
- motivation opens up your talent. Do you know your real potential? Find it, because the potential is there. Then let it go;
- do not be a person who always hold himself down - be a person that struggle with all his might;
- and in whatever you do, do not be a half minded person;
- remember that the strongest motivation is a spiritual motivation. Thus, open up yourself on a spiritual things;
- be alert on magical motivator that can rekindle and change you from an ordinary person to a dynamic person;
- make friends with people who motivate others;
- analyse motivator's idea to move forward;
- in a deep trouble, keep on motivated, because the best is often emerged from sorrow;
- visualize your purpose. Store that vision or image to your awareness. Store that vision before you and that vision will be realized.